Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baking To Do List:

Sorry guys for not posting anything this week.  My birthday was last week, and I am one of those people who tend to have a birthday week instead of just a birthday (even though I hate celebrating the fact that 30 is quickly approaching).  There were family parties where I got to dance in bubbles with my niece and nephew.


There was a surprise wine tasting dinner with my boyfriend alex.


There were lots of good eats and a hike up camelback.


There was even a night with my friends on Mill Ave.


As you can see I didn't really have any time to bake anything, so with that said here is my baking to do list. I PROMISE the baking will resume this weekend. :)

Baking To Do List:
-Pretzels
-Chocolate Brownies
-Lemon Cake with Blueberry Compote
-Round 2 of the Avocado Cake (damn you round one.)
-My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie
-Cupcakes of some sort

That's my list of things that MUST be baked a.s.a.p.  Please be patient, and I promise that there will be a new post up shortly with some delicious combination of butter & sugar that make your heart mealt and your taste buds smile. :)

Oh. Maybe you should make your beautiful mother a yummy cake for mother's day. I bet she'd love it if you did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment